Operating Remotely Monday – Friday, 9am – 3pm. For new orders, please contact us at email@example.com or call the store at (410) 273-9742 and leave a message
Image360 Harford is always looking for the best and brightest who can thrive in a fast-paced environment. Would you like to be part of the team? If so, each of our Image360 Harford centers is individually owned and operated so please contact your local center to discuss a career with Image360 Harford!
Established custom signage and graphics franchise in Aberdeen, MD is looking for a full-time, experienced signage production employee. We design, produce and install various types of cutting edge signage and graphics for local and national clients. Become part of a team who is passionate about the work they produce. This is not a graphic design position, however design experience could be an asset as back-up during peak hours.
The ideal candidate will possess knowledge of sign making materials including vinyl types and sub straights. Desired experience includes the preparation and application of vinyl to different materials and surfaces, masking and mounting digital prints, ability to accurately measure and cut materials and perform other related tasks as required. A qualified candidate should also be skilled operating various hand and power tools to safely assemble and install signage in both in-shop and off-site settings. Basic math skills and the ability to accurately use measurement devices a must. Candidate must be detail oriented and able to multi-task. Keeping work space clean and orderly is a necessity. Most importantly, the candidate will need strong collaboration skills showing the ability to work in a small team setting. The ability to represent the Company in a positive manner with clients is critically important.
Qualified candidates are drug free and have personal transportation. If selected for an interview, you will complete a skills assessment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a small but rapidly growing company who takes great pride in the work done for its clients.
• Assemble projects and meet deadlines as specified on Work Orders
• Quality checking products prior to customer pickup/install
• Package projects for customer pick-up or shipping
• On occasion, assist with answering phones
• Review inventory of necessary materials and supplies and report to Manager for restocking
• Installation at client’s site when possible
• Sign/graphic production and installation
• Accurate use of measuring devices (rulers, measuring tapes, etc.)
• Proficiency with a wide-format laminator
• Ability to work independently, as well as take direction
• Proactive decision-making when on-site performing work for clients
• Familiarity with power tools
• Communication skills
• Curious/can-do mindset
• Graphic design experience not required, however could be an asset as a back-up during peak production
To learn more about the Sign Making Production position please forward your resume and cover letter to Info@image360harford.com